I'd assume only people he's directly told (or seen him naked) would be aware, given he himself had to check his own body to verify in chapter 1.Of boy, Toi. This will be good. I wonder if his slave realizes he's a guy?
Gotta be impossible for anyone on this world to know he's a guy. He has the exact same standing posture as Anneliese. Frankly, I would hard pressed to find a single masculine feature on the guy. He even dresses like a tomboy style girl.Of boy, Toi. This will be good. I wonder if his slave realizes he's a guy?
I mean, he looked believably male as the hero class. The problem, like you've said, is how he stands and dresses. If he just dressed up in a more masculine way and kept a stronger bearing, he'd come across as a very pretty boy.Gotta be impossible for anyone on this world to know he's a guy. He has the exact same standing posture as Anneliese. Frankly, I would hard pressed to find a single masculine feature on the guy. He even dresses like a tomboy style girl.
Given the fact I seem to recall that he got reincarnated as a girl, that even if I was wrong there, it doesn't look like that really matters.Gotta be impossible for anyone on this world to know he's a guy. He has the exact same standing posture as Anneliese. Frankly, I would hard pressed to find a single masculine feature on the guy. He even dresses like a tomboy style girl.