Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Think a romantic relationship with a goddess will work?

Group Leader
Well I hope this will be enjoyable, if not perfect, because like I mentioned in the last page, this job was A LOT for me! I really did my best, but no matter how much time I spent, there are small sections where I couldn't be sure of what was exactly said. Had to say it, lol, I wish I could do better 🙃

Otherwise, damn I like the FMCs already, they're so cute and quirky in each their own way! Hope you've all enjoyed this chapter as much as I have!

Aggregator gang
Ooh, it's alive. Please do continue. I've been looking forward to this for... a year or so.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! Translation is great and I'm glad to see it back!

@princess_daphie Thank you for the chapter. The TL was good. So don't worry about it. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to more of this series. I also read Musume no Tomodachi so I was glad to see someone who cares so much about their work picked this one up.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! It’s back! Thank you for uploading! I’ve always like age gap yuri, though I do hope that Ai slows down the pace a bit, at least until she’s graduated. Don’t need the law getting in the way of our ships.

Please keep at it! I absolutely love this manga and I’m happy it’s getting translated again! Thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks for translating! Doujinshi as 'thin book' is kinda cursed tho lol.

Users who are viewing this thread