Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Think a romantic relationship with a goddess will work?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Dear diary, TIL that collab cafees are a thing, and I hate the world just that little bit more.

Good day

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOD!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!

This manga is even better than I remember.

I almost feel like crying, I needed this so bad.

Thank you. Hope you'll continue translating this.

Edit: Oh, it's Daphie's. Then no need to worry about that. Maybe?
In any case, thank you.

THANKS A LOT FOR THE HARD WORK!
This manga is really good too , made me laugh a lot , also "How precious..." LOL

Fed-Kun's army
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
I waited a year for this thinking how good the second chapter would be, but now that I've read it.. IT IS EVEN BETTER!!!

Omg, I love their passion for BL and how they lose themselves talking about it or how they argue on how much they love each other...
I have a soft spot for passions people like these two, especially in manga, and then have two of them come together and share their passion, and then have them discover that they're actually an OL and a JK, and they are so interested in each other that they actually can't stop thinking about each other and then they come to love each other more and more and then they become a couple and all this to be executed in such a great manner...
I love this manga.. and it's author..

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’ž

That was a great chapter; thanks so much for picking this series up!

I hope it doesn't take too long for them to progress to a physical relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gawdd!!!!am I seeing this right?!!
A miracle update?!!!.
Finally!!!!!>\\\<.
Been waiting for this.
From the same author of fragtime!❀

Thank you sooooo much for picking this up for translations😭❀.

Dex-chan lover
OH YES. THANK. YOU.
Also bare shoulders on first date? She lewd

Users who are viewing this thread