Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Today, I have to clarify the nature of our relationship...!

Dex-chan lover
Do hope that Aizawa puts up some boundaries in their relationship for now because her being an adult and the other being a high schooler looks really bad. Should just wait until college.

Thanks for the chapter. I do find it funny how text heavy and huge the speech bubles can get about the BL stuff.

Hm.. I might be able to forget about students' summer breaks either, if there weren't the countless number of incredible highschool's Shoujo AI manga!

Thanks for translation of this God-tier...

Albeit, this woman is creeping me out...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for updating!! I’m so glad i’m actually awake to read it AND THE FLUFF WAS SO POWERFUL AHHH

They have to set strict boundaries around each other, that it would be less... Creepy. A 16 year is still a kid, no matter what they might think. They cant really consent, not entirelly. By avoiding getting "intimate" and keeping an open door to break things off in case any of them change their mind(until Misumi finishes high school and start college, at least), Aizawa would be far less disturbed(and a lot of readers as well) by the idea of having a relationship with her BL goddess.

(I will repeat yet again: BL and GL/yuri are awesome)

Thank you very much for this translation ! The sequel promises to be interesting I like when she says that she must not have a romantic relationship with her goddess but that her actions are quite the opposite ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation @princess_daphie! Was a great read!

Like others have said, I hope they are able to set some boundaries until she graduates. Though, they both seem to be aware of that, which is good.

Dex-chan lover
Wuoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! If real life were a manga, I would be getting nosebleeds right now and tears of joy hjahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to this chapter is the same way they react to their BL..

What an adorable pair - seriously!! I love that she's helping her sell the books now <3

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
The man has fought on hard battlefield, he sacrificed himself for the better, and lived with honour raised high. May you rest in peace, Sir Meat.

Thanks for the chapter! Really liked when Aizawa called Misumi cute in one page and then handsome in the next one and good to see that she is thinking about their relationship while being honest.

Also PRECIOUS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread