Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - There's a godly artist in my house!

Oh my my my... Sweet!

As always, thank you for your hard work Goddess Daphie!

Dex-chan lover
I like that the girl has an “aggressive” straightforward side to her and isn’t just soft wholesome kind of gal.

Lmaooo hopefully all they did was snuggle

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That part about not being afraid about giving feedback to authors but sucking at human relations hits too close to home.

Confessing while using Twitter vocabulary is probably one of the most original confessions I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
There was no alcohol involved from what we've seen so I'm not really buying it

Group Leader
Douitashimashite everyone!
@RedMarks @TheCatie i'm always stoked to see when people are happy to read this manga, as it's definitely one of my favorites!!!

Mega Answer Thread Below 🤣
@chusetto that judge would rule this relationship as magic 🙃
@Jadekeshia i know, right, lol! she wants to cut the thing because of society, but then she's head of heels in love, so...
@enigmator there's something in the dynamic of an age-gap romance that is so romantic. in stories like this one, we have a god pov on what happens and when there is no power abuse, it ends up being cute emotional stories that would be tough to condemn. that's my take on it anyways, haha!
@shemper hit the nail right on the head. reason why it's dubious IRL is because we can't know what goes on behind closed doors.
@Hacete one of the strength of this manga!!!
@GrayBypasser indeed. i'm not sure i can't find a reference to this anymore, but i was sure i read somewhere that it will be increased to 18yo eventually, going with the age of adulthood that is going to be lowered to 18 (from 20) in 2022.
@Silfir very well put!!!
@JKTV Misumi really helps set things straight! i love how she shook up Aizawa in this chapter! come on, stop belittling yourself, lol

Dex-chan lover
They finally drop the "I love you" bomb, it's too precious. Thank you for the chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
Can I survive another volume if the first one hits my heart so much?! I'm scared!!!! BUT I'LL KEEP GOING!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!
Wow what a confession ... what if the neighbors know? XP I hope they ship them too hhahahaha

Aggregator gang
It was good knowing you Aizawa-san, but rules are rules and the police is on its way.

MAAAAAN, this has got to be one of the most satisfying chapters I've read lately!! I'm really pumped up!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gosh thank you for translating this was an adorable chapter & I love the ending COURT CASE HAHAHA i bet nothing happened she was just extra tired but that part took me out hahaha

Group Leader
Excellent work, as always Daphie! And the chapter was amazing!! I loved angry Misumi just roasting Ai-san, definitely was not expecting that, it was really fun to see, she did awesome!

@beepbeep12 Stupid reflection... Avoid polluting every manga with an age gap with its ready-made sentences devoid of any mental reflection and distance from fiction, it is better that you go read Little Red Riding Hood.

Users who are viewing this thread