Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - There's a godly artist in my house!

Fed-Kun's army
@princess_daphie Wow... this.. was great.. just.. great.. I loved it..
I love the path this story is taking and I can't wait to read more of it..
I really hope this can go on for a lot of more chapters because this is really sweet and healing..
Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Aggregator gang
Seriously so precious. I love the super darling line. Also, Mitsumi’s scary face is funny and intimidating as all hell

So precious! ❤️ Good to see both of them getting their feelings in check. Need more of this ASAP ! Thank you so much for the translation

Aggregator gang
Aizawa with the "don't actually want to not date you but I am afraid so I am gonna put myself down and build you up instead hoping you will be the one to leave so I don't have to face my feelings" technique, good thing it backfired! Misumi is a great character.

Fed-Kun's army
somehow I understand what Ai-san's dilemma is.. she's confused as where her affection stands..if im in her shoes,
ill be confused as hell as well... well,let's figure that out along with Misumi chan...
that scary face though..imagine a high schooler givin you chills at your own turf..hahaha

thank you so much again for the hard work, @princess_daphie ...

Group Leader
@yuzhyuzh I followed your trail of comments! I'm always happy to see this manga get another die-hard fan (like me 🤣)! Thank you back! I'm currently working on chapter 6!

You bet it must be confusing... It's our win though, because it's the raison d'être of this story, haha!

Fed-Kun's army
@princess_daphie uh-hoh,.indeed.this manga is pretty awesome..good thing you have the heart to pick it up..iloveyousomuch..hahaha
we'll be waiting for new chapter...thank you so much... please dont give up on this even though its really tough.

I bet nothing happened to them... but I wish something would have happen to them

OMG Ai-san just got awake for life again, a high schooler is gonna make her bright just as much as she does, amazing and lovely.

btw, at page 29, are these echoes or is she repeating these words? I prefer thinking those are echoes fading away.

Thx for the translation again @princess_daphie ^^ read the whole volume just now

Group Leader
@Dogameda it looked like the author wanted to show us that she kept repeating it over and over again for a while 😆 i didn't stop and think it could be echoes, but who knows. it was written in handwritten scribbles in the original! happy you've been liking this amazingly cute duo 😇

LMAOOOO

“Case in Court” maybe it’s too late but that’s so funny to me right now. “Case in point” + “I’m goin’ ta jail!”

Users who are viewing this thread