Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I may not be a fujoshi anymore!!

20867374._UX75_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bet they’re going to solve this in a pair of chapters at most. That, if MC decides to be a proper adult and scolds this fanatic girl in the proper way oc

Thanks for the chapter!
Well, I'll chime in. Love that BL stan bit, made me chuckle.

Oh, I also wanna add. Don't let 'em change what you think. I believe adding in some changes to the translation gives a personal flare to it.

Ok seriously. Can that Coworker just fuck off? Literally what's her problem? If Ai-san's behaviour is so annoying, bothersome and creepy for her, then why is she even still hanging around her? Yes, I know that they work together in the same office, but even then, when Aizawa behaves like normal person, that bitch thinks it's gross and creepy. Like wtf... She reminds me way too much of that Matsuno bitch from A Girl Like a Pilgrim. Sorry for bad Eng...

I am so glad I decided to randomly check if this updated. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING. I literally get so happy seeing an update this manga is so funny and cute i cannot get enough of it!!

Dex-chan lover
@airminer Stan comes from the Eminem song of the same name about an obsessive fan who took his words too literal and went too far.
Since then it's been picked up as a way to describe just obsessive fans in general or the degree of devotion one shows for a character, ship, or such.
It's actually pretty well and wide spread you might've seen it before and just didn't realize it was slang and not a name.

Dex-chan lover
So much hate...TSK. Also this ain't drama but bloody humour. At least I laughed. And the co-worker may think Ai-san is a weirdo (which she is big time), but she cares enough to make sure she eats correctly. Supplements are NOT food. XD

And for the one person complaining about the MC coupling, THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! If you can't understand that please leave. *Points at door* :p

Thanks for the new chapter!

@Kurro Maybe she cares, but she doesn't have to constantly diss her like that... Maybe Ai-san acts like she doesn't care about that, but from my pov, it's like hanging out with your bully and liking that he/she bullies you...

Thanks for the translation. Also chiming in to recommend not translating the word 'fujoshi.' There isn't really a way to quickly convey the meaning and connotation of the word in translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that went from 0 to 100 real fast. I thought it was going to be a few chapters before that girl would be as creepy and clingy as she was. Also omg, the coworker enjoys watching watching her be mentally unstable, what a comment to make lol.

Thanks for translating teh cahpter.

Well, this is getting interesting....
Thanks for the Translation btw... I'm actually impressed that you translated it understandably with many words... keep it up😊

Aggregator gang
Any reason for changing fujoshi? BL stan works for sure, but also just seems unneeded.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread