Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I may not be a fujoshi anymore!!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations. I hope this new rival doesn't end up being hated by everyone. I'm sure she can be a cool character in the end or something. I actually liked her reaction upon hearing that Ai-san and Misumi are dating.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@princess_daphie
i think i'll compromise by going the other way around. i'll edit back fujoshi in as-is, but i'll also add a T/N that explains it the first time.
This is a great way to go about this. I think your compromise is good.

@princess-daphie
Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I look forward to this manga so much. It's okay if you don't get it perfect. I am just so grateful to get it at all 🤗 ほんとに ありがと

@Lioslin @princess_daphie Thank you so much for the explanation!
I've not listened to too much Eminem, so that' probably why it flew past my head - slang can really creep up on you if you don't interact with a subculture for a while. As you say I've probably heard it used on the internet, but it doesn't stand out, like eg. "yeet", so If you don't know the song, it may be hard to pick up on it.

Guess some of us here were part of today's lucky 10000. 🙂

Anyway, @princess_daphie I hope we didn't cause you too much trouble!

Bruh... They are having a yuri fight scene at a yaoi event. The level of disrespect is outstanding.

Dex-chan lover
If the new girl is that desperate to win, she could just report Ai to the police lmao

Thanks for the translation, but I'm a little bit disappointed in the author. Instead of actually developing the relationship, they went and created a love triangle? Seriously? I mean come on, they could've at least tried to put in more entertaining filler.

Group Leader
@SmutAccount i hope you didn't stop reading because of this, because i can tell you in the subsequent chapters (at least so far up 'til ch 12.5) Madoromi-san isn't a potential love partner at all.

Users who are viewing this thread