Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - This is the power of a godly artist...

god i loved this chapter also i feel like the Ai’s coworker and the other artist would make a good ship. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY I WILL KISS YOU

Dex-chan lover
She's too young, if she keeps going that rude way, the moment the event ends they won't even be friends... in fact, she's already making this encounter be most likley their first and last.
And of course here's the obvious part.... is not just about the drawings.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought so far her friend was the senpai and Ai the kouhai, I mean, her friend is so realiable and dependable in the work that Ai with her BLthoughts looked like the common kouhai haha. I'm glad that misumi(or mizumi, I'm bad with the names) didn't answer madorami feels because she built already something with Ai, that something special that makes them the main couple. Misumi(mizumi) relies on Ai in a good way, so much chemistry, maybe bc she is the adult there but still looks good. Didn't like at all madorami because her random love (for the readers) appeared from nowhere and we already are in love with the main couple even if they have age gape. Thanks for the chapter and merry Xmas.

It's not very kind of you Mado-something. Smh.

Thank you for your hard work, as always.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She just talked about not using many layers in the software, you don't need to be an artist to know what that is.

Just give up, you already lost.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Daphie!!!!

Btw, this girl is so annoying aaaah. Just give up girl, u cant beat that woman.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly they both handled this quite well. Which is to say they really didn't worry about it at all.
If a new person admitting and showing interesting can shake your relationship enough to break it frankly I don't think you had one to begin with.
Also nice to she the worn out kouhai helping her hot mess senpai with this.

Trashing someone's girlfriend/boyfriend when you know nothing about them rarely ends this well. At best you get cursed out or slapped. At worst you get the s**t stomped out of you.

Group Leader
@NightmareWeeb @Wachtail @Poptop @Lilisionnach @chinafloja @SlowlyApproachingBear @yuzhyuzh @yuriyuri654 @Exzyeed @MISHYPANIC5 @lookingformywife @Tomoemami @210astat @TheCatie @PandaVinChan always happy to read your comments!!!

@Poptop it's funny, because i personally don't care about yaoi for a single nanosecond, but reading Ai-san's incredible fangirling over these drawings, i'm kinda fascinated anyways!
@Danglark they're soooooooo sweet together 😇
@Sonaza noted! it's a thing, while i was translating, i asked myself the question, because i know a word like manga doesn't pluralize, but then i forgot to double-check once i was done. it takes so much time to translate this that i work on it over multiple days, so...

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie feel you. I don't care about bl staff at all, but... they're to sweet :D ありがとうございます。あなたのことが愛していますよ。

Group Leader
@210astat どういたしまして。愛する is quite the powerful word for this situation 😊 though, but i accept the sentiment! i've started working on chapter 9 as well 😇

Power Uploader
@princess_daphie Page 20: she asks if she does "sketchbooks". Actually, she's asking for a drawing.

A "スケブ" is the practice of doujin artists bringing an actual sketchbook at the event and drawing on one of the page to give to visitors.

Popular artists usually don't have the time to do many and may even refuse to do so.

I learned that when translating Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata

Group Leader
@airminer 😇

@Kirin-kun thanks for the clarification! that's actually how i understood it and since i thought "asking for a sketchbook (thing)" was probably a convention thing, i left it literal. in the frame the person's holding a sketchbook, so i thought it seemed obvious she's asking Madoromi-san to draw in it 🙂 do you think i should add a T/N to clarify?

there's so much specific vocabulary in this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread