Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A fujoshi rotten to the core...?

Dex-chan lover
Errr...what if she needs, like, 2 years to come up with a good manga? •_•

@emMeBi86 it usually doesn't take that long to come up with a story. I'm a novice hobby writer and sometimes it's very distracting with all the different ideas I get. However, developing and writing the story is where it can take many years. Your idea can happen instantly, key moments come to you in a matter of hours or days, but when it comes to actually writing it and all the content in-between the key points, that's where it gets difficult and where writer's block can happen. Am currently struggling with that cause I'm trying to get to one of those key points, but I lack inspiration for whatever comes before.

Dex-chan lover
Tho it definitely had a positive outcome from it... why da hell would Ai-san tell Madoromi about it without Misumi consent? Thats so wrong... but now that was actually helpful i cant really be mad about it lol
In the other hand feels like things would work out either way. Maybe Ai-san there helped Misumi be more confident in her decision or maybe just made her more nervous while also calm her. They're in a different lvl from my standard logic hehe

Dex-chan lover
@KZO Then you have guys like Coolkyousinnjya that to this day even after publishing various mangas (and getting anime adaptations!) keep drawing hentai.

I am quite surprised she refused the offer, Even if you are making your own story wouldn't working on something beforehand be valuable experience. In the case of Agrioka manga atleast you have all the characters established and she would only have to continue the story, so she can give more time to Art which is her stronger suit and maybe get in a rhythm how publication of a weekly or a monthly manga works. You get experience working with editors and how the publication works. You even have an initial fanbase which is interested due to the airing anime. There is nothing to lose. Shouldn't Ai-san tell her that if she is working towards a mangaka as a professional, this is a great chance to gain experience, build contacts which may not come again. There are no downsides to the offer. Even if Misusmi san is a high schooler, at least Ai-san should have helped in her decision making. This feels like a stupid decision to me.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so she was slated to become the official fanfic artist, so to speak, but in a direction still curated by the... author? director? of the anime. I've no experience with BL, but can truly understand the passion that goes into loving and investing into a series/franchise, and wishing to read past its timely end with fanfics and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread