Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Originally, I was just like the vegetation around here...

I'm convinced that Madoromi is living breathing personification of Twitter...

Also thanks for the chapter!

Reading it again, Misumi touches upon an interesting point regarding the relationship between content creators and fans of those works. Ai still sees it as a one-way relationship, the "god-like artists" create something, and lowly fans like her consume it. But Misumi understands what it's like to be on the other side, and just how much the reaction from fans can help fuel a creator's drive. Indeed, she even makes a comment on how Agrioka could only have become as successful as it did (and it seems pretty successful, since they keep going to tie-in stuff all over the place) because of fans' love and support. Creators can make just about anything, but without a fanbase to support it...

Dex-chan lover
I want to get that Madoromi girl out of here already... Ugh...!!!

I'm convinced that Madoromi is a cunt and completely unnecessary to drive the story forward. Completely ruins what could be a fluffy and fun manga.

Whoa~ this chapter is a roller coaster of emotions for me..First, getting annoyed of Madoromi for bein an ahole..Then poof, a kiss,that kiss is so sweet,afff but yeaah, Ai-san youre under arrest.. LOL
Ai-san running with 2jks just to get a stamp,hahaha.. Im kinda amused.. And the end,the pressure of 'your friends getting married,hbu?' thing..huff

Now we start waiting for the author's release.. Thank you so much Princess Daph for taking us to this point.. Looking forward for more of your great work..

That kiss caught me off guard that I dropped my phone and stared into space a while.

As always, thank you for your hard work Goddess Daphie!

Ok so ça. We now finally advance in this fuckin’ romance?! It’s so slow... that kiss was so unexpected that I worry we don’t see anything similar in a while. Please just shut the fuck up about being a artist and being a reader, and Madoromi you shut up too. Develop the romance fuckin’ already!

Double-page supporter
Thanks as always Daphie <3 surprise kiss was super cute <3

Group Leader
I'm happy to have taken this from the penalty box into the open and I'm happy most of you guys have been reading for so many chapters! I'm twiddling my thumbs right now, I want another chapter to look up to! NOW! NOOOOOOO!

@KZO yes that's exactly how Aizawa's body has worked so far every time. she is her own sidekick in this relationship, hahaha! she does things and only realizes she's done them a few seconds later, lol

@Dreamaker yeah, pretty much! Misumi once attempted to initiate one a few chapters ago at her school's culture festival, but Aizawa totally froze and Misumi didn't force it, so this one is the first actual one, and initiated by Aizawa, no less 🤩

ha ha ha ha😈
you wanted that right Misumi, since the school festival
even calling Ai a coward
now she's being too bold wakakakakakakakaka

Users who are viewing this thread