Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi

Group Leader
@ezezagun @Zetsubou_Deku @steffiee @Poltherium @rittyc @i_sac
i'm really happy to see so many of you appreciating this manga! it felt like a forgotten hidden gem, i couldn't pass it up, even if it's way over my league. it really is testing my willpower and resolve! i've even decided to alter my usual process in the hopes that i'll feel better while working on the translation. speaking of which, i'm done doing the bulk of the clean&redraw, and starting translation. this will take me a while, chapter 4 is insane. even more insane than the previous 2 chapters!!!

@FRASH_18 imagine the work translating it for someone who's not fluent in Japanese yet, lol
@waller3652 it's a huge undertaking even for me who's comfortable-ish with Japanese by now, but I couldn't translate anything on my own, I need to do lots of dictionary searching, research, translators, etc.

@princess_daphie thank you once again for your hardwork!!! I really appreciate it so much because yes, I agree that it felt like a forgotten hidden gem. If it wasn't for you, I would never know what happened after chapter 1!! I'm so happy that I really want to give you a hug!! T_T By the way, you are doing great!! I hope you are doing well and not get overwork for us. Looking forward to the coming chapters~ (I'm excited about chapter 4 now!! hahahahaah XD) love you and take your time~ <3

Fed-Kun's army
omg i love this story thank you so much for translating it I appreciate it and I’m very sure many others do. I cant wait to see where this story goes

Group Leader
@waller3652 it is difficult, and i am learning more than i already know Japanese, so it's a serious undertaking. all the needed steps are relatively easy for me, except translating, lol

@lookingformywife i'm really hyped about the manga myself, and knowing others are, it's awesome! hang in there while i work on the insane translation, lol

@Poltherium in progress... lol

I understand you its really hard to translate, there is a one translator guy said this to me "Use google translator don't feel a shame" haha how i wish i remember his word not his name. Someday i will do it when i learn japanese language, it's kinda hard for me right now it's like i'm giving up haha.

@princess_daphie thanks for the new release. Keep up the good working :)

I'm following a few mangas here and this one is in my favorite list! I've been trying to learn Japanese and I know how hard can be. So, thanks again for your working!

Group Leader
@MrGooseBoy Working on it, amidst my other timely chapters, lol. Took a few days of break after finishing chapter 4, but now I've got a good deal done on chapter 5.

That chapter 5 is SOOOOOOOOOOOO goddamn cute. Can't wait to be done and share!

I just read all the chapters in 1 day, AGAIN! Now I had to wait another few months for the next chapter. ;-;

Group Leader
@MrGooseBoy what makes you say it'll take me a few months? i will probably work on chapter 6 very soon. it's a bit shorter too, so it might take me less time than the previous one! hang in there 😄

Aggregator gang
A cute love story but it's REALLY text heavy. Some of the text is so useless that it makes you want to skip it.

Users who are viewing this thread