Kami Neko Mii-chan to Neko Youhin Shoukanshi no Isekai Funtouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - On the road to quinto again

Contributor
Oh look the MC now has an OP skill. Thanks for ruining the MC, author.

Supporter
@hokito Can only be a bait, because a skill (that other have too, and just need to understand) that let you manipulate already present gas can't be called OP... They just need the knowledge...

Aggregator gang
seems like he can only control one element (periodic) at a time thats why he needed the girl to help with oxygen while he did hydrogen so it might remain a tame ish skill as long as he doesnt creat a flare/mini sun using the skill

Dex-chan lover
seems like the ability to manipulate gases, seems interesting.

ultimately anything can be OP if you know how to manipulate it, at least this isnt a full "MC became the world's strongest magician" or something

Dex-chan lover
Slowly reduce the amount of oxygen to kill you enemy without a sound
Or fill his lungs with pure oxygen until they get chemical burns
Or fill his lungs with water by condensing moisture in the air
Or nitrogen to freeze them
Possibilities are endless

Dex-chan lover
Can't see why it wouldn't be useful in battle. If he removed the oxygen from the air the enemy breaths... Makes me think of that other light novel where the mc used rats to choke a giant minotaur boss(I think it was a minotaur?...)...

A utility skill that is useless in combat outside of specific situations.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

His new power is not particularly OP in itself, its the aplication in combination with other peoples powers that made it strong.
That and his inherent knowledge of the world around him that makes it better then anybody else.
Besides, he allready had the power to create full heal AND UNIVERSAL monster repellents out of thin air.
Not to mention the analyze and storage skill witch have crazy utility effects.

@hokito
@Tesla

dont assume people on the internet are smart, he might legit be stupid or just had bad luck when thinking.
but hey, if its a bait..... its only like a few minutes to make a awnser.

Dex-chan lover
I want to correct something MC said in page 6: No you usually don't use wind to extinguish fires. That only works burning gases (and maybe really small flames). Wind brings in extra oxygen allowing the fire to keep going until it's fuel is burnt completely. So instead of feeding more and more oxygen into a fire, you would deprive the surrounding of the flames off of oxygen therefore suffocation the fire. Another way would be to cool down the fire significantly so the reaction can't keep going. The third method is to deprive the fire of any fuel/ limit the access to new fuel and wait for all the avaiable fuel to burn off.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub

Yeah, fire needs 3 things to keep burning.

Oxygen, Heat and Fuel.
remove any of these 3 and the fire dies off.

Water is the most common way to cool a normal fire down, but wont work that good on a oil fire.
The most common type of fire extinguishers work by removeing the Oxygen by smothering it with the foam, but its also why rolling on the ground or fire blankets can work on all types of fires.
The reason gas fires can be blown out by wind is becouse the gas that burns gets to spread out by the wind. and if you remove the logs from a regular fire you can make the fire starve itself.
Remember kids, only you can prevent forest fires.

Fed-Kun's army
*Flaming meteor-like debris rain down on the town*
MC: "Wow, look Mii-chan! It's beautiful! It's a hanabi!" (tl note: hanabi means fireworks)

Dex-chan lover
I think this magic has 2 modes: controlling air as a group as in every element present in that space at the same time or controlling a particular element (either vibrating above a certain frequency (basically when its part of the air) or when it is below a certain molecular weight) since if he could control it when its in other phases it is possible he could rip oxygen or hydrogen from water vaporizing it instantly and could do the same for blood

@Syanalassa

Mannn they reaaaaally didn't put too much thought in the name of the cities 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
That looked so unsafe, irl someone have died from getting blasted by a hot rock shard

Aggregator gang
Nice skill, potentially OP depending on the range, amount manipulable, and power consumption.

everytime i see Mii ..

cqkas.jpg

Supporter
@Goldenzeal I know, but I can't stop trying to think that everyone have a brain, and know to use it... I know it's not the case... But... :'( )

Users who are viewing this thread