Kami Neko Mii-chan to Neko Youhin Shoukanshi no Isekai Funtouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Arrival at Quinto

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze
Actually, revolver and automatic pistol comes both in all sort of calibers, there's no Kolibri equivalent in the revolver side, but they do have little Derringer. Automatic pistols provide also high caliber, but don't come in rifle caliber like some revolver do (Nitro Express by example).
What pistol provide over revolver is reliability: revolver are (a lot) more open to elements which can make them malfunction pretty easily.
My theory for the reason OP choose a revolver model is due to the multiple open chamber it provide, permitting to "load" each of them with magic, something that you can't do with automatic pistols.

Dex-chan lover
I can't express how bad idea it is to have the whole thing made by just 1 blacksmith...

also shouldn't it be quarto? (primo, secondo, terzo, quarto, quinto)

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP probably because the more complex something is the easier it is to mess it up especially in a battle field situation.

Increasing the pressure or removing oxygen in a contained area would most likely be difficult especially if the target is moving since it's not like the spell would automatically follow the victim of said spell around. For example the spell to remove oxygen around person A was cast (and the area of cast can't be too large or else the caster/his teammate would also not have oxygen to breath) by the time the spell takes into effect person A would most likely have moved to a different location before or during the spell takes into effect thus limiting the effects of the spells at best or missing entirely at worst. Unless your telling me that the MC is able to predict in advance where and how the enemies would move far enough that he could do that then a simple bullet being shot using pressure is more likely to succeed in actually doing damage

As for poison, anything lethal enough for a living being to die with a single sniff would likely kill him and those around them too

bro cant these writers come up with something more than a fucking gun ........ holy shit i know you already have no skills writing an isekai but cmon try a lil harder . some get these guys into a creative writing class .

Dex-chan lover
What disappointing development, at least the blacksmith was cute

It is a revolver that does not use gunpowder but the magic skill that he himself tested.

The barrel will be able to aim the projectile and hold the kick safely.

Fantasy + modern

Dex-chan lover
MC: - so is this handmade?
Dwarf: - nah, it's a factory model, robo-arms in the back are making those

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, instead of making what is clearly a gunpowder revolver, he should've just make a repeating airgun since he's good with wind magic. At least with airgun, he won't have to worry about sourcing gunpowder (or guncotton).

Double-page supporter
Ugh. You went with guns? Really? LAAAAME! Guns are so boring, you can use magic, use that, guns are limited. I'll probably drop this if/when the gun is used

yep. let's kick aside fantasy isekai thing. let's bring into this world a weapon with which even a kid could kill someone. good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread