Kami Neko Mii-chan to Neko Youhin Shoukanshi no Isekai Funtouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Mii's cat supplies play an active role

Fed-Kun's army
This is a bit of a weird thing to say but, is Mii the only cat/animal in this world? People recognise it as a pet, yet it seems nobody else has a pet? It's just really strange to see, or the author wants to only focus on Mii

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, knife wasn't too OP...
Instead it was the cat toy/laser pointer!!!😂

Soon he'll summon an upgraded laser pointer that will cut planets in half.😭😭😭

@ShadeLights

Maybe it's more something like *because it's a divine cats* he has something like a passive charm skill XD... i cant see another reason as to why everybody become Gaga seeing him

and.... OP cat toy 🤣... next the cat's tree XD ? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Please don't shine laser pointers into peoples eyes, it can cause permanent eye damage.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadeLights They've got horses and wagon-pulling lizards. As for pet animals, I don't think we've visited anyone's home apart from the landlady's.

Dex-chan lover
"You are huge! That means you have huge guts!"
*aims his laser pointer

MrX

I have a beautiful and cute cat at home but I still want to fluff that cat ^_^

Aggregator gang
one thing I really don't get in these medieval settings,
WHY NO SHIELD???
Gunpowder hasn't been invented yet to make them useless but it seems every bloody one here is a berserker

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90

? what are you talking about? quite a few people are using shields though? If you mean the MC then it's probably he didn't have the strength to carry one around I mean he couldn't even draw the bow so the armor and sword is probably his limit to not make him a static target

Aggregator gang
@arashikitsu the one attacking the goblin lord, they treat shields like a weird game class for 1 person.
I was looking for people using both shield and sword like normal warriors, but only goblin lord has the idea ironically lol

Why is he saying to use the money to rebuild the village when they stopped the goblin horde outside of the village walls? We didn't see any sign of damage to the village?

Users who are viewing this thread