Kami Neko Mii-chan to Neko Youhin Shoukanshi no Isekai Funtouki

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here for the kitty, the MC can go rot in a sewer or something.

I always like isekai where the MC starts weak, or at least not overpowered.

Also cats are nice. It's fairly standard, but enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... am I reading that description right? He got isekai'd and his ability is to summon cat food?

Dex-chan lover
If I ever get a skill, I would probably ask for summoning toilet paper, because you know, it would be difficult to get any in a backwards civilization.

Dex-chan lover
Typical average western people

I would ask for bidet power that connected to its own water dimensions,

You can use to wash instead wiping, bath, unlimited drink supply and much more

Once you done wiping with TP where do you expect to throw it in medieval fantasy isekai world, inb4 you'll be the first human that start to litter and ruined that world with pollution

Superior multipurpose universal bidet is better

@Nk9bjP4A

Contributor
@Nk9bjP4A
If I ever get a skill, I would probably ask for summoning toilet paper, because you know, it would be difficult to get any in a backwards civilization.
So just like right now, thanks to Corona-chan.

Isekai genre just doing whatever now, next thing you know people get summoned as a toilet in a civilization that lacks toilets so they save the world.

-

I thought I could get through this because of how cute the cat was but damn.... the mc is so pathetic that I can't even concentrate on the cat... he would have lived better if he reincarnated as a rich person's cat...

I actualy pity the guy, bing backstabbed by god, she probably doesn't have that many followers seeing how she behaves

I like how the god only gave him the basic skill at the start, and when mii went with him, instead gave him cat tools that are very situationally useful. The fact that he isn't being OP or become a great hero and it in fact a cat who has the cheat skills instead is pretty interesting.

I've been enjoying this manga, it's a fun read. But, the biggest takeaway is that Mii is the cutest thing ever!

Aggregator gang
Recommended since kitty remains a kitty and doesnt turn into a waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread