Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
.... Right well cheers to ya for pickin up the series, but ya fucked up the glossary. How is it that the third chapter is before the first and second? But, yah thanks for picking up the series. Ya may wanna fix that issue though lmao

Dex-chan lover
The shortstack can fuck of, she already made her intentions clear once... If she has changed her mind she needs to tell him, fucking airhead.

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin : that requires him to have a girlfriend, rather then a childhood friend who set the "hard to get" level way to high into "OK, I will never make a pass or flirt with you" levels.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
Well....
she does flirt with him, a lot, but he thinks it is all in his head. Eventually she explains that it was all a misunderstanding.

Fed-Kun's army
"Who are you again?" Legit question to ask those two thugs with them trying to flex muscles they clearly are lacking.

why do guys girl after girls that have no interest in them when the guys only want their body, if u want a girls body just buy a slave if it's in the medieval times or get a slut to join u

Fed-Kun's army
Dindnt this "childhood couple" set themself up to be friendzoned, like in chapter 1?

man-in-desert-reaching-for-water-picture-id173256386

Fed-Kun's army
They seems to be a lot of skipped content here. I don't even know the WN of LN. But I'm having this impression that something crucial to the story may have been skipped

Dex-chan lover
The drama/romance is weird. Leveling up and dungeon exploration is fine. It feels like there’s cut content, but not to the level that I’m lost. Fine and okay is all I can say for it so far. That said it is enjoyable enough (which is what really matters when reading).

Users who are viewing this thread