Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu

Dex-chan lover
lmao wut "god's breath" if it was called "god's strength" maybe i would be ok with it...

Worse than bad. I don't know about future chapters but I'm sure I can't give this higher than 3.

The storytelling is bad.
Sometimes the MC is in situation A, next he suddenly in situation B without transition. In another scene, MC suddenly shouts random name which the enemy didn't knew and didn't care about. Perhaps he's trying to increase casualties?
And then there was supposed to be professional assassin who accepts defeat just because a stab in his palm.
The art is bad.
The character's art might be passable, but the battle's drawing is the worst. As an analogy: It looks like it was poking while it should be stabbing/slashing, and it looks like he's floating while he should be jumping.
There was a scene where the MC stole a full powered swung axe from a goblin. The moment you swing something is the moment you grip the hardest. Yet the MC easily took it and swung it back. This is manga logic, and I'm not gonna nitpick that. But to me the art looks like the goblin was giving the axe itself.
And the worst of all is characterization.
It feels like there's a template for generic isekai trash out there and it includes all the allies/enemies/random mob/harem member characters and default story in one package. Someone only needs to add one MC character with somewhat original traits and mixed in some bullshit and you make a new story. There's no need to change other characters' traits.

Dex-chan lover
Ah had to reread first chapter to remember this. "Oh this girl says she doesn't like me while acting like she likes me" ugh.

Dex-chan lover
hm, the comments are shitting on this quite a bit. It's bad yes, but normal bad among all the RPG series that exist.

The main issues is the pacing. The mangaka is skipping too much and is not transitioning scenes well at all. The source material seems mediocre at best, so a bad manga adaption makes it far worse.

Imo, this really isn't a bad series at all. Decent MC, decent story, very cute childhood friend. It's a bit generic as a dungeon crawling op mc story (even more generic if it becomes harem) but it deserves far better than a 5 or 6 considering how truly awful most of those rated that are on this site. People just hate RPG manga anymore because the genre is so saturated I guess lol.

As a word of advice. How to know the manga is bad
> First girl has comically large breasts and are always clumsy and useless (even to NPC standards)
> Generic MC on a "tale to cure xxxxx"

@AncientCafe
>When the title is absurdly long, has skill and isekai in its name at the same time, and the cover art has the mc doing the standard "falling backwards while looking cheerful pose".

This comment can get pretty "not family friendly" so please do consider if you want to actually read it or not. It also contains one spoiler, so if you do want to read it and you haven't read the chapters already, go read it. It's only three chapters. Actually, don't. This manga is bad.

Out of every Isekai manga I read on this sight, this could possibly be the worst one I've ever read. It's worse than generic. Worse than the shitty isekais anime viewers always complain about (I'm looking at you Kenja no Mago). If other isekai manga is bad, this manga would be the equivalent of eating roadside dog shit, and crapping it all out in a disgusting, wet mess, of diarrhea and Taco Bell tacos. The story is generic, the pacing is awful, plot points are pulled out of this manga's asshole and randomly thrown in there for the plot, the MC is one of the most brain dead characters I've ever had the dishonor of reading (He forgot the words the receptionists said literally not even 5 pages before, and only remembers when the Heroine is fucking shitting her pants), and not to mention the love side of this? We see that she clearly rejected him in the past, but no. We GoTtA hAvE tHe EcChI. So this manga just throws that whole point away and makes the Heroine be in love? Absolutely horrible. This reading this manga was like having the ink be made out of shit stains, having me lick it off of every fucking page. I'm sorry, for going on a rant, and I don't even know why I'm so heated about this particular (especially shitty) picture book. But GODDAMN is this manga horrible.

Also, the leveling up by breathing thing is poopoo.

Dex-chan lover
If any of you think this is decent pls go to the nearest library and borrow a dictionary then check the word decent and what it mean, after that's done pls grab the nearest sharp object and carve this manga name to your body : devil is a part timer,overly cautious hero,saga of tanya,no game no life,inuyasha,re;zero and konosuba, after you are done carving it into your body pls grab the nearest blunt object and bash them to your head until you get amnesia, after you get amnesia pls watch the series that you have carved into your body and read this manga again. If u still think this manga is decent pls go to the nearest gun store and ask the manager if you can assist with being the target in the shooting-range.

Dex-chan lover
@raincoatkiller the very premise of this story is terrible and doesn't make sense. The MC has a skill that allows him to level up by breathing, if his goal is to get as strong as possible to save his sister he could just go and run nonstop until he's lvl 99 in every job. It wouldn't take him very long at all considering the growth rate they've shown us so far. This is just generic as generic gets with little effort actually put into the story.

Group Leader
Some LN illustration from vol 1 and 2
Kamiskill_1.PNG

unknown.png

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread