Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnation Into Another World

Supporter
@Ginger_cat
Slimes represent simultaneously the feel of fantasy and the idea of weakness.
So it's fun to take something weak and make it OP. It's the "gap appeal".

What a crappy setting.
If both their and our world have magical energy, then just as their world, our world would have some gods as well.
If they intended to leech off some magical energy from our world due to shortage or whatever, it would be a diplomatic problem, since essentially, without the consent from the overseeing gods of our world, their actions would be listed as plundering strategic resources.
If the author wanted to give the transmigration a logical reason, at least he should think it through properly and not shrug it off with a few random sentences.

Double-page supporter
@Edgekin
I'm from the novel, didn't even notice there's anime and manga for this story.
there are gods in earth but the explanation comes later, at least in the novel it did.
But some of it went like this, Earth don't use mana (all of the creature in earth didn't evolve to use it somehow) but the gods of both world will have a small meeting later to converse about god of earth weird activities.

Why are you being edgy anyway, its the start, the whole story is just about a man with an injustice life getting rewarded by wholesome gods while they try resolve the problem with god of earth really abusive attitude toward the mc.
Its supposed to be a slow story so its really awkward when they rush to explain what happening in a few hundreds?(i think) words scene into the first chapter of a manga.
Novels are not easy to simplify into manga.

God of Earth kinda didn't care about anything that's why they didn't get to communicate and just steal mana from earth via mc transfer.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope theres an explanation for
1) why they're just letting them steal earths mana
2) why their world is just running out of it.
If all the creatures use it and nothing creates it than it's fucked from the start and the gods deserve it for lack of foresight

Dex-chan lover
@MXCL

Well, first point is that Earth doesn’t use mana. It has a large reserve of mana that’s basically just sitting there. Second point, they’re using more than what they’re producing. Just like fossil fuels in our world. It’s all in the manga, just read a tad more carefully.

Fed-Kun's army
@jkl2953
You haven actually answered the questions. I didn't ask what they were doing I was asking why they're getting away with it. They're stealing what isn't theirs and Earths god doesn't care because it's poorly written so far.
So once they drain all of earths mana dry they go and steal another worlds mana? They haven't actually solved their problem.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fullfalcon, He's tecnically from Fate/Requiem but yeah you're right.

I noticed it when he coursed magic through him and his hair looked kinda blonde (he even manifested stars and everything like Voy)

He's like the upgraded Logan Paul. I sneezed four times and died, it wasn't my fault.

Finally some gets it. Everyone be acting confused or scared when they get reincarnated but this guy basically ha sky reaction and is just super excited

MD@Home
My only disappointment is that the guy became young. There's no a lot of isekai where issekaied person is in their 30s and remain so in the new world

I like the MC. Typically the man (before dying) is either some teenager or a fat bastard. It is refreshing to see a fit guy that functions as a part of society.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry dude, at least you didn't die from shock by pushing a girl away from a slow moving Tractor

You cannot cough or sneeze in deep or REM sleep; however, you can do so in light sleep. In order to cough or sneeze, your body must enter a state of wakefulness, even if it's so brief you don't remember it.

Users who are viewing this thread