Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - To Lenaf

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the mom wasn't introduced in the anime. Anyway, the not-Japanese meal and the not-Japanese clothing was totally unexpected. And maybe that thing will be his not-Japanese fox waifu someday, unless Elia is the waifu.

Dex-chan lover
How convenient to run into the daughter as the very first person he asks. Well, conservation of detail, I suppose.

So many flying beasts, and they're all different species. That's just unnatural.

Miyabi's spirited. And immediately sold out by her father. Family values. They're worth as much as you can get from pushing them onto some unsuspecting manga protagonist.

SUPERIOR NIPPON MISO SOUP AND SOY SAUCE AND SAKE AND RICE
At least here it was his reactions to it, not some backwater "medieval" character who hasn't heard of baths before.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I was convinced that since Ryoma ran into the daughter first thing that Saionji was gonna end up having like 20 wives or something, lol. Nice that that's not the case though.

Dex-chan lover
“Ryouma do you have anywhere to stay?”
”I just… bought a store with an attached house? You recommended it and were there when I bought it? So, in conclusion, no I don’t.”
SUPERIOR NIPPON MISO SOUP AND SOY SAUCE AND SAKE AND RICE
It truly is amazing how every vaguely European fantasy world in the multiverse goes gaga for fermented beans and raw seafood

Dex-chan lover
thks for the chapter now we need to caught up to the anime 2nd season and see what is missing and etc..

Dex-chan lover
Did you guys dust off your isekai bingo cards? :meguupog: Dang, there was already a S2 of the anime? Or maybe I watched S1 without realizing there was another one. I need to catch up with all these isekai adaptations.

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember the merchant guy at all lmao i love this series but it's just there's so many new characters plus the 4months no upload :aquadrink:
He first appeared ages ago and was only mentioned like twice after that.

Dex-chan lover
How convenient to run into the daughter as the very first person he asks. Well, conservation of detail, I suppose.

So many flying beasts, and they're all different species. That's just unnatural.

Miyabi's spirited. And immediately sold out by her father. Family values. They're worth as much as you can get from pushing them onto some unsuspecting manga protagonist.

At least here it was his reactions to it, not some backwater "medieval" character who hasn't heard of baths before.
The guy is a spice merchant primarily it's why MC chose the spice store instead of 1 of the random shops with the guy's name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread