Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Okay that "friend" can go jump,off a bridge. Being concerned for someone ins one thin, but ignoring their own feelings and making decisions for them is another. If the person actually involved repeatedky says it's fine (and is of sound mind) then drop it. Don't make decisions for them like you're their parent that's not what friends do. He crossed a line by responding on her behalf (with a stance she entirely didn't agree with), and she really should have called him out for it. This is one of the most toxic "friendships" I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Would you really consider this female lead to be "of sound mind" with absolutely zero sense of caution against a masked dude acting like a stalker generally might, though? This is just some silly romcom so I'm not taking that particularly seriously while I'm reading it, but if you wanna poke at the friend (who I think is actually a short haired girl, by the way) bringing up a pretty valid point about potential dangers from his behavior so far even if he might not be a bad guy himself, then we pretty much have to talk about Umi's complete defenselessness towards an extremely suspicious individual in a realistic light too.

Ok but giving giant teddy bear with that paper bag in the face is still not appropriate

Fed-Kun's army
FL's friend may have been a bit blunt about it but he has a very good point. We only feel bad for the ML because as readers, we know he probably isn't a creep/violent stalker. Irl, it's a different story, I'd be scared as hell

This story is lowkey confusing loool?!?! Plus I feel like the translation lowkey doesn’t make sense at times

Edit: plus how does this girl have not one but TWO stalkers ?! She’s literally the most boring plainest girl

Dex-chan lover
I get that hes like super shy or something but damnnn its still hur to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Yo can this bitches friend stop cock blocking my nigga, like he's weird but he ain't do nuthin bad 🤧 🤥😭🙏

Users who are viewing this thread