Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
There's overprotective, and then there's these guys, lol.

Double-page supporter
And the Waifu hazing/acceptance ritual begins.

Wow. Her blade barely passes as a sword. its shape and length is more towards a long knife, , in my opinion.
But hey great skills, agility and dexterity just accentuate her worth.

Aggregator gang
not a fan of lunamaria. seems like a typical bland >insert heroine 1...

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate how weak this girl is, def a generic heroine to make the MC have to save her all the time or some BS, would be cool to one day have a series where the hero AND heroine are both OP but alas this is just another fucking generic series

Dex-chan lover
Really hard to believe she's blind if she keeps looking at who she's talking to and/or showing expression with them...

Fed-Kun's army
@Vasqueztion oh no no no, he doesn't know that since we have two ears, our brain can determine distance and where the sound is coming from due to the different arrival times of sound and the volume of it.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt realize she was blind when i had read the other chapters originally

Aggregator gang
@dokidoki dude, remember MC has generic MC buffs AND has literally been trained since birth by this world's gods of magic and combat. she's NOT weak, she's fighting BLIND against a divine tier golem. it's a reduced strength golem, yes, but it's still a divine tier creation so its power only falls a bit. the fact she can even damage it probably means she's at a very high level for a *normal* human even without factoring in her disability, and the only thing MC did was help her find its weak spot which she couldn't see, ya know, on account of her being blind

also...I get the feeling goddess is gonna go all deredere over MC and make the last test easy-ish cause she knew he was gonna have to leave in the end either way and he may as well go with good company

mem

@kuroww but only in 2 dimensions (with some difficulty of hearing front/back), we'd need 3 for 3D and either special geometry such as angled conical ears (i.e. bat/cat ears) or 4 ears to fully accurately determine the direction of a sound

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac @JA10111 ????? my problem is that she's SO WEAK compared to MC that he's literally gona have to help her ass all the fucking time, she's literally just here to be the useless generic fucking heroine that MC bangs/takes care of because MC is SO OP that he can literally do everything himself and thats what I meant when I stated I HATE how weak she is which is why I would LOVE to have seen a girl as strong as him thats able to keep up or maybe not even be a love interest but just a really good partner but yeah thats DEF not happening in this series

I actually wonder if they would've just shoved this girl like WAY WAY WAYYYYY later into the series when MC has already made friends and such would I have cared about her and disliked her this much? probably not, I think I actually hate it because she's shoved this fucking early into the series and she's def a weak girl MC's gona have to take care of cause she's wife material and such which is actually a shame to see

Dex-chan lover
She's pretty God damned good for a blind chick! Fucking Daredevil up in here.

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread