Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
"Sword Hero" is a woman? Or just like everyone else was saying. A complete show off. I'm pretty sure if he has the inner monologue of being a scumbag then we'll know right away. xD

Dex-chan lover
somehow getting a "Spear Hero" vibe here. all looks, not enough talents? maybe Lynx (Boy/Girl?) might join our team then. :D

Aggregator gang
dude's acting all cocky...but it's just a mob of goblins. I get it they can mess you up if they catch you by surprise or if you let your guard down too much...but they're still just fodder tier goblins, let's see this dude go toe to toe with a hoarde of dragons and see if he's anywhere near MC's level

Dex-chan lover
ok so shot in the dark here, i bet the sword rejects her(yes her, look at the breast plate) and will pulls it out.

Dex-chan lover
those lips....the sword hero is a woman, a ''prince'' kind of cool chick, that or we have a very cute boy

A flat as board woman or a feminine man...

it-breaths-its.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So at first I thought Lynx was a girl....adorable, want to give head pats.
But then when they started saying "he" and "him" I thought "Oh damn, he's going to trigger some ladies 'Ara ara' instincts. I'm envious...."
But now that I see this pretty boy "hero", yup went going back to thinking Lynx is indeed a girl. This guy doesn't seem the type to have a guy in his party....
BUT WAIT! He sent Lynx alone to fish some boss of the lake, in a (could be) dangerous forest while he waited with a group of girls.....so yeah, Lynx most likely a boy.
UNLESS he just didn't like lolis......which death to him and that means Lynx really is a girl.
Butt weight! That mage looking girl with the maracas......

tl:dr - I was (and still am) very confused. Maracas.

So long as the personality of the Sword Hero is appropriate as a hero, then I don't care if the Sword Hero is a she. Well, more like it's desirable for the Sword Hero to be a female, because most male heroes are fuckbois who think with his dick.

Double-page supporter
Are there many sword heroes or was that just a nickname the person was given due to his/her strength? I find it strange that Will didn't bring up the fact there was already a sword hero, because that would mean that the holy sword wasn't in the rock anymore and they travelling there would be a waste of time and effort lol

Users who are viewing this thread