Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru

That remind me of something.
A swordsman father, a priestess mother and a mage teacher without forgetting an MC named Will.
That really remind me of something.

(Sorry i'm not that good in english)

@monkey123 this isn't an isekai. Even if there a fantasy setting, Will isn't reincarnated nor did he got transported in another worlds. He is just an abandoned child.

Double-page supporter
Is there a single ln/wn adaptation that's actually good? They all seem to be immature self insert power fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey no, and they also all have the same setup and general plot notes because Japanese authors literally don't give a fuck about being original and just wanna cash in on genre.

It really feels like the story of <Sahaite no paladin> with gods instead of undeads :') though it's shounen here

how did 38 people think this deserves a 10? are they retarded? i gave it a 1 to counteract that bullshit ratings

> Indeed, it's the cringe version of Paladin.

Wow. I've never seen anyone describe this more accurately.

Paladin was good due to 20 chapters of exposition and bonding with characters. This time skip bullshit is not doing it any favors.

Double-page supporter
I honestly prefer this to Saihate no Paladin which has too much praying bs.

Aggregator gang
So is okay to go copying good mangas making them bad in the process now ?

Isn't he a wonderfull hero? This mister "I can't let these Assissins die, they may have family, let's kill the Dragon that seemingly just lost his own and ignored everybody but the assassins, making it seem inteligent and rational, why not?"
I particularly like how he showed no remorse at all, great guy, I hope his limbs rot.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Users who are viewing this thread