Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru

Dex-chan lover
You know it's top tier trash when nobody has even reviewed it on Novel Updates.

Another cheat manga...? and it's the most boring one yet that i've seen. Why do people waste their time translating these smh

I don't really find a reason to complain about this manga, I didn't expect it to blow my mind. The trope of kid raised by gods/powerful beings isn't that new but if you like overpowered protagonist manga then this one isn't bad. It's only 8 chapters in so far so reviewing this like it has dozens is ridiculous. Give it time to hit some bigger plot points.

i don''t really understand why people are judging this manga harshly, its only the prologue, lets be patient and see how the story develops because it has potential.

@Dragonfirewings is it? i looked at the description of that manga but it has a similar concept but it doesn't have the romance in it. and this one is not an isekai.... could you explain how is it a copy? i mean you're entitled to your opinion, but i just wanna know if you're actually right. but it doesn't seem like it.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheByakko if you want high quality story and art, with good world building and relatable character, read faraway paladin, its the same concept as this manga, an alone child, abandoned, raised by 3 powerful entities (god in this manga, heroes (that capable to kill/seal god) in faraway paladin), becoming stronger and adventuring into the world .But damn faraway paladin do much better than most of the isekai/op mc manga

This is as generic as it can plus the femboy drawing. Ffs japanese stop making me questioning my sexuality

Users who are viewing this thread