Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

alu

Double-page supporter
To not know how many brides (or which ones) will show at your wedding to marry you...
... well, I suppose it would only work if you're the only man in the whole island...

... but it still is a big planning error in your future

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about how many wives he's already got and about the "plot" and here I am rolling on the floor laughing about his lack of common sense, thinking it's perfectly natural for the gods to just come down and eat when given offerings :)

Dex-chan lover
This last part of ch.8 can be summed up to:

"Hi, I'm Tadashi, and these are my 7 yet-to-be wives."

God of Agriculture/Farming, Kronos and God of Blacksmithing, Vulcan appears before them by the offerings

Said Wives to be ("Head Wife"): W-who are they?

Tadashi: Who? Why, they're gods that I'm friends with, and made offerings for, why?

Said "Head" Wife to be: Nani?! It doesn't make any sense at all!

100 IQ big brain move go brrrrt

:aquadrink:

From simple officer worker man that died by overwork tiredness to "I'm favored by Kronos, God of Agriculture, for being the first to pick him for his blessings, and got to know his friend, Vulcan" to turn a continent that's uninhabited af to "bring life" to it with said blessings of the Agriculture (and Blacksmithing) (1 Star Blessing of the Hero can wait its turn)

Encountered and "tamed" a "doggo/wolf" along the way and then helped a bunch of girls who came by "happenstance" due to me purifying the surrounding ocean by chance, stuff happened because yeah, I didn't mind them coming here so long as they wanted to escape to somewhere safe (apparently the continent I'm in), thus it came to be of mutual benefit for us all.

Oh hey, now it suddenly came down to them creating a new lifekingdom over here with me being the king because yeah, oh would you look at that, guess I'll be marrying some of these girls that I'm more or less more acquainted with over time with stuff I helped and had them helped me with

What now :v :meguu::wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Husband just invite the nice "godfather" from the neighborhood like usual, nothing wrong in here...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
The artist didn't draw all the details (frills and all) of those wedding gowns consistently.
Even though those seven wives were supposedly wearing a same design.
The details kept changing between panels.

Unless MC did something that requires them to undress and change wedding gowns in-between.
:meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread