Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Worship Of The Lustful Beasts

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've seen that plot somewhere before, gods getting faith from humans using technology, I don't remember where though.

Anyway, Mimi mix reference when she asked about going into heat, I know the author misses that manga as much as we do. Surprised Anna didn't glomp Raphy too, by far the sexiest with animal ears and tail. The fox is ready to eat the bunny though, very fitting.

What does it mean to connect the heavens? Can they keep the animal ears and tail permanently?

Dex-chan lover
So the line where Frenya asked about Anna to Mei in the onsen was for nothing ? Or did by lust and love she meant lust for Anna and love for Frenya ? Because it's kinda what it look like now. As long as the author doesn't do a twist for that in the last chapter, it's fine. But another short (axed?) manga where plot doesn't go really anywhere. Are the author unlucky or just bad ?

Dex-chan lover
They're acting like it's some evil mastermind plot coming to fruition... but it sounds like they're just trying to be neighbors

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt the author just tends to get lost without a plot. Then we get episodic chapters that do little for world or story building.

Honestly think about the plot here. If this had been planned, hinted at and build up this ch would be much more satisfying.

I'm fine with cgdct but they tend to be short lived for this reason

Fed-Kun's army
So they created a mobage to simultaneously manufacture wishes and fulfill them through microtransactions? Genius! (Or like marketing departments say, a product is a solution to a need that must be manufactured.) Why do they want to be neighbours though (in a physical sense I assume) since it seems divine beings can hop from heaven to another without much of a fuss?

@anomander Taking it as SRSBSNS as possible, A Goddess of Fertility and A Goddess of Lust aughta have a pretty sizeable overlap. Maybe something like linking boosts their ability to act or something.

Here though, it's probably just a god equivalent of moving in together.

Dex-chan lover
So in short those two made a successful game just to gain power so they can live together? Sounds logic

Fed-Kun's army
@Raguel Maybe they're combining their realms to build a literal yuri heaven. 😂

I have a feeling that also is what the very first, one-paragraph draft of the manga said. "A goddess needs more power so she publishes gacha games to manufacture wishes and fulfill them." Everything else then followed from that. Though how the power builds is left a bit vague, people would be revering RNGesus for their lucky rolls, not Frenya... unless she secretly is RNGesus!

Users who are viewing this thread