Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Where Gods End Up When They Have Too Much Free Time

Best luck to the mangaka in becoming who they want to be.

PS. you don't need to shave/wax if you dont wanna.

Double-page supporter
It is not tagged as a romance so I really couldn't care about how poorly the main "pair" was handled, it is just a comedy with some yuri. Was fun enough.

Also, Mei can return to Frenya once... you know... human life span.

Dex-chan lover
finally free from this trash, I legit wonder how many more trashes the author will make b4 they can make a good story about the main pair in their series

KZO

Dex-chan lover
A full on confession, better than what most people were expecting, good to see Mei and Anna officially getting together.

A couple of extra stuff, there is this:

https://twitter.com/hirose_madoka/status/1269457928236363777

And this:

http://grand-nauts.jp/s/mmmx.pdf

Really enjoyed this manga, I certainly can appreaciate that the author loves animal ears and tails as much as I do and the fact that the main love interest this time was a fox girl, I'm not really into bunnies. Hopefully next manga is a cat girl horny couple.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah, i thought it will be longer but ddiferent of New Game the story just want to foccused in one game and then an apocalipse.
Good, Mei and Anna, a simple confesion could bring character together as long is take seriously

Fed-Kun's army
Cute! Really liked the final pages about the author's intent behind each character :,)

I liked the wrap up. It would have been so much better with more space to flesh it all out.

@KZO Thanks for the link! I appreciate it, are there anymore extra's? Especially extra's with Anna x Mei? Love those two.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@rdfred
Nothing yet, but follow the author on twitter, he posts extras occasionally.

I had been expecting that the main character would end up becoming a god herself, but I can definitely appreciate the reason why the mangaka didn't go that direction.

Group Leader
Unlucky, the manga probably got axed. Had the potential to be good if there was more time. Thanks for the scans for these two volumes!

Users who are viewing this thread