Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - ch. 16

Why do people keep trying to snipe Drowdaro lmao. This translation feel stale, they messed up pronouns a couple of times and messed up on page 21 with Atar's name. Will be sticking with Drowdaro.
i'm sorry i messed up a few pronouns and atars name thank you for pointing it out. me and my friend have been waiting for chapters for this so we'd thought just to make them i will keep an eye out to get the pronouns right i had difficultly translating them. sorry for inconvenience it is my first ever time translating a manga

i'm sorry i messed up a few pronouns and atars name thank you for pointing it out. me and my friend have been waiting for chapters for this so we'd thought just to make them i will keep an eye out to get the pronouns right i had difficultly translating them. sorry for inconvenience it is my first ever time translating a manga
Bruh

Dex-chan lover
"i will proudly live my life loveing this right hand"

this dude is not a victim. he's a surviver :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Getting fucking flashbanged when i open a chapter is not what i expected to experience today

Group Leader
"I knew..."? What in the world is a "nymohomanian" on page 8? What do you mean by "generous with our judgement"? English isn't even your first language, is it? Go find some other manga to translate. The audacity of even making a Patreon and calling yourselves the "Official Patreon for the Japanese to English translation of the Kamikatsu Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou" which is highly illegal as you cannot count yourselves as an official anything. What the hell are you guys thinking? I would strongly suggest you take down that Patreon before the official rights holders of Kaminaki come after you. You can't even spell your group name consistently and you can't even get the name of the series right.

Dex-chan lover
You guys get one chance to make a good first impression even if it was sniping, and you guys opened with incinerating everyone's eyes 🤣

Group Leader
Seriously, what is it about this series that everybody and their dog wants to release some plot-mangling screwed-up MTL scan of it?
Oh look, I get to post THIS again!

Users who are viewing this thread