Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou

Summary of first two chapters, so you get a better idea where this is going:
MC is the son of a crazy religious cult leader in Japan and leds a shitty life because of it. Ends up being killed by his old man as part of a ritual and his last wish is going to a world in which religion and gods doesn't exist so he could led a normal and happy life. Ends up being isekai'd to such place with no gods/religions and everything seems fine'n'dandy but then shit hits the fan because plot reasons and turns out is an equally shitty world. MC gets fatally wounded and at the last moment remembers his dad's cult's god and asks for help. Turns out said god was real all along, and it's a loli, and saves him. Thus she becomes MC's isekai cheat skill, however she ends up powerless because her religion has no followers in this world. So, in order to save his friends, MC realizes he has to introduce the concept of religion and god to this world, start a cult and get followers to restore her power.

Group Leader
man this edgy and comedy 2 chapters and seems funny af I would love to see english translation

Hello I've been working on this manga for a bit when synergy has stop production on it do to covid 19 if you know how to translate or know someone who can and is willing to do a few ch or even one do messenge me on discord Karma#7269. I'm planning on using machine translation in a month when my studies come down so see ya soon

Dex-chan lover
This is getting an anime in April 2023. I randomly saw the trailer as an unrelated and entirely out of nowhere recommendation, so I went to look for the manga. Gave it a quick read since there's so few chapters translated, and now I'm hoping the anime will be the motivation needed to hopefully get caught up to the current amount of volumes (7 as of this post). This is a sleeper hit for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I came here because of the anime announcement. WTH, I've read all the available english chapters so far, it's pretty good! What is it with the lack of translations? I guess I'll have to keep up with this through the anime

Group Leader
Boy, starting chapter 9 are really bad MTL chapters. Even for MTL the quality is below average.

Dex-chan lover
oh ffs can one group just agree on releases and stop all the fucking double uploading of barely readable mtl shit?

Not entirely sure why the series has "Adaption" as the format, it started as and is an ongoing manga...unless MD considers that "Adapted to Anime" which is an odd way to go about it.

Users who are viewing this thread