Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
inb4:
> bear evolves into a loli
> joins harem

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Why is the story suddenly so trashy? Wasn't it better the chapters before?

Aggregator gang
I just couldn’t keep track of what was going on. Regret to say it’s probably the translation, sorry I appreciate the work but this just made no sense to me.
Guess they’re hunting a bear, encountered a spider first and then ran into the bear

dat font.. ugh..
some lines make me lost.. hardly able to follow da story..
well, i still appreciate da TL, it also means there are quite a lot room to improve

Remember kids, you need to evolve your pokemons and digimons to take on high level boss fights.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how many times I've seen a bear killed in a manga and then the sad baby shows up, this was a touch surprising of a turn-around.

@Qelix bc the prev scanlation group was actually good at it but since im super inexperienced, the quality dropped considerably,,, sorry but hopefully ill improve over time

Dex-chan lover
@mokusyan: Naaah. I see your point and a LQ-scanlation can let the overall quality suffer, but there are things, that even the most professional translation and typesetting can't repair. In this case the story itself. I know, that it's a "Lets hunts us some monsters"-substory, but they come across super dangerous monsters by chance, MC gets hurt but magically comes back to shine and steals the support characters lime light. And the boss isn't the end-boss, instead a hidden boss appears that goes super sayajin...it's too Chuunibyou-fantasy like.

While not super-topnotch your translation is more then fine enough by any means. I could understand everything and I'm happy you went to the trouble doing so. Ty and don't sell yourself short! Your honest effort is obvious...Though not really a disaster, you really could have used another typeset. 🙃 Here you go to take some inspirations: https://mangadex.org/title/43627/anonblack-s-typesetting-guide (Also don't forget to read the comments.)

As far as strokes as an outlining are concerned, it is also possible in Gimp, but as with the more complex strokes in paintshop, it involves a few additional steps.

the sudden change from happy-go-lucky then getting hurt to angry and then he is suddenly crying? to remorse and acceptance...
this dude just does the whole 9 stages of grief in 5 secsonds LOL

Users who are viewing this thread