Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Morgan Company

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 wait do u mean:

> the dude that went for a evasion healer build
> the dude that got reincarnated with his boss and she's a valkyrie
> the dude that uses the healing power to punch the fuck out of ppl while healing them (probably this one)
> or the live dungeon one?

Ive been wondering where one of my top five favorite mangas update was! Thanks for the translation/update!

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster There are there still isekai series I haven't followed?!!? Maybe I should just start looking through the tag.

Double-page supporter
I love this manga so much no stupid drama anywhere just wholesome story as it should be

i love how the mangaka draws the characters' expressions... especially the ones that show awkward, embarrassed, and shy or varying combinations of the three 😂

@Leo80221, Haha I actually took some time to go through Isekai and Reincarnation tags, marking them individually with following, dropped, on hold, plan to read etc and check the tags again from time to time in case there are new series added. There are a lot of Isekai series that unfortunately are too cliche with annoying out-of-place ecchi fanservice, bland boring OP MC with no personality but somehow attracts harem, poor art drawings, basically just not well-rounded top tier like Overlord or Tensei Slime. Currently I don't see English translated Invincible Saint here though, but I read Chinese translated version on another Chinese website, it's a pretty good series. Strong-but-not-OP MC, comedic interactions and monologues, so far there's nothing too serious/heavy in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster Might be that Invincible Saint isn't getting scanlated because it already got licensed for official English translations. Obviously that doesn't stop everyone all the time, but it does stop some groups that would have otherwise picked a particular series up.

So long as this doesn't turn into a harem, I'm in love with this cute manga.

Dex-chan lover
Author-kun: This story is too sickly sweet, I want to add a twist, like a betrayal or something.
Editor-san: I will kill you myself
👹

Contributor
@Bisami
His party will eventually be I think it was four girls and himself,
but it's so far away that there will be years of wholesomeness before then unless it gets cancelled or has a major time and content skip.

esp

Do the slimes get hungry or does he just feed them to increase their number?

Users who are viewing this thread