Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Large Scale Monster Subjugation

Double-page supporter
I ship jeff and mizeria

Also Wellana is Best Girl. We all need a Wellana in our lives

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

🤪

@TrapCard113 It's so good. And then we have at the opposite end of the spectrum the EDGELORD MC EDGE McEDGEY manga where its just kill kill kill all the time.

Both are nice to see.

That's really logical, low rank adventurers are hard pressed on money early on. Plus with taking care of equipment and healing and what not, it add up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Garnt69 i used to tail high level players and picking up their abandoned monster drop back in ragnarok online =))

@NanashiNoname no, you dont realize how much anti blackness there is in Japan. My friend told me all those "no foreigner" signs are secret codes for "no blacks".

Fed-Kun's army
@Pen3 but they made the black girl a cute bunny girl, why are you not complaining about them being racist for her?

Fed-Kun's army
@Pen3 It must be the oldest ppl as always, on social media i see a lot of black exchange students with no problems more than the language barrier

Dex-chan lover
Of course Ryoma is blessed, the gods did so after what the god of earth did to him in his previous life just for funzies

I hope our Mc ends up with one of the girls in this chapter and not Elia. Since he is in his 40s and she's like 10.

need more, i thought this was a new chapter but already read it awhile ago on the whims subs site

Group Leader
@Hasya What happened to the quality? This was a massive drop in quality, filled with awful English.
It feels like it wasn't even proofread.

Aggregator gang
"...strengthening and hardening..."

The internet has ruined me...

Aggregator gang
@Pen3
No...
This series have 0 romance, the MC just goes on making stuff with his slime and adventures. I've read the web novel

Users who are viewing this thread