Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

That merchant really managed to wiggle his way into our boy's business, huh. Smart guy. Well, as long as MC doesn't mind...

Dex-chan lover
...am I the only one thinking that there could be a 4-koma out there dedicated entirely to the SOL of a cleaner slime?

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the slimes are eerily similar to the shoggoths the Elder Things used to keep their society running in the Cthulhu mythos...;
Aeons ago, when the race of alien beings known as the Elder Things came to Earth, they realized that they required a source of exploitable labour. Using their vast scientific knowledge, they genetically engineered the Shoggoths to construct cities, tend farms and perform a myriad of other tasks for them, their natural shapeshifting abilities making them perfect for working on both the land and at sea.

Fed-Kun's army
You might want to recruit a proofreader. There have been a lot of grammatical errors, especially misspelling, and I really noticed it this chapter. Thank you for your work.

Double-page supporter
The healing power of a loli. How nice.

Lol dude. On page 36 I thought the guy with the staff looked like shiraishi from golden kamuy

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to worry about the amount of goblin underwear he seems to have at his disposable.

Users who are viewing this thread