Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why but I’m excited for people’s clothes to get laundered hahaha ty for translations

Group Leader
Slimes are supremely versatile being.

Reading through the WN is surely great, but with the mango it all looks totally fresh.

A really fun chapter! I love it when we get to follow along step by step when a character builds something. Much better than a timeskip where you're just given the finished product.

@Zero117
I know right? Something so mundane and yet I'm so eager to see it come to fruition.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, slimes can do just about anything if they get trained to do it 🤔
Were there laundromats in the middle ages? Is mc going to pick up most of the market share very quickly?

Did some reading, and examples of laundromats exist throughout history. Romans had shops that soak clothes with urine. The ammonia in the urine would remove grease and stains. Middle age Europe had similar shops, but had additional cleaning chemicals like boiled fat or vegetable oil mixed with ash or alkaline substances.

Various civilizations had their own versions of detergents for laundry.

Group Leader
Blob the Builder

Someone explain, he had already built the building from brown rocks, made white blocks from limestone and I guess completely replaced all of the original blocks with them, and the final result was wood/aluminum siding?

That one person in the back was like, oh god, where did all these slimes come from?

Users who are viewing this thread