Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the party I wonder how they'll react to his food ☺️
Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I feel the crippling waves of depression ease away when I read this. Blessed, comfy manga.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he realizes he’s basically just hosted the biggest social high society event the city’s ever seen with that list of guests

Group Leader
This is one of the few series that tackle waste management in another world, a huge undertaking that requires a lot of work even in our own world. It's is something we take for granted every day when all we have to do is simply press a button or lever to make it all go away.

Most other titles they don't even mention it, as if they don't poop at all while having no resources going on an adventure. Not only waste management, but also other mundane everyday chores that were made easy and convenient by modern household appliances that normally required a lot of time and effort. For those reasons, I really appreciate it all the more in this series.

Thanks for the update. I honestly didn't expect the shop to be so big and so home-like (well, with the number of employees he'll have later on, I guess it'd make sense). From the description of the WN reboot, I'd imagined it as a stone building though (since Ryoma was using Earth Magic left and right), and while he hasn't fully finished on the interior/probably got skipped/shortened since the kitchen and cold room are already done, again my image from the reboot was a white semi modernized building.

Users who are viewing this thread