Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22 : Then why are you still reading after 29 chapters? It has been pretty obvious this is a slice of life series from pretty early on.

@Grimwear : I think they come up again in the novel, but can not really remember anything about them, it has been a while.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahh...another regular dose of Ryoma wholesome.

Wonder what's gonna happen with those kids though. Really should've helped train them or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait who?
Was he the short god when he met those 3?

Dex-chan lover
The constant reminds he was an adult in his previous life makes it awkward since the fl seems to be the young lady (forgot her name)

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters until Ryoma recreates a leading edge chip fab cranking out 3nm wafers????

😅

Its kind of ridiculous how seeing a chapter update could put a smile on my face! This is basically on the same level of Solo leveling if not possibly higher. Thanks for chapter and thanks to translating/editor/redrawers.

I like the slice of life style but he was a grown man, with a real job. Responsibilities to the neck with a presumed intellect to match but he acts like a kid with serious flags albeit unintentional fwith a little girl. All I ask is for some significant timeskip if you wanna go with that route in like a future reunion at least

If I want to pick up the novel where this chapter leaves off what chapter should I start from?

Dex-chan lover
Really, if you are making a 'laundromat' why not name it 'Laundromat', as such thing doesnt exists on that world? Geez.

And he could make a doll of the goddess for his waifu.

@ShionSinX I guess if he did that there would be some legal issues if someone decided to make another Laundromat with the word in it's name. It would kinda be like if the only burger place was McDonald's so the name could end up being "Larry's McDonald"or something similar. Also it would be pretty uncreative for someone to name something after what the object is like naming a dog Dog.

Users who are viewing this thread