Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he really works hard and works smarter.
He really maintains the super good relationships with the people he met.
He was really a good person and he gains my respect...

The only regret i had in this series was the WN, which didnt had a new chapters by years now.... how sad...

@dextersTomato I think you have the wrong web novel bookmarked. The author rebooted the series and it still comes out quite regularly.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-man-picked-up-by-the-gods-reboot/

I didn't read the original web novel, and I didn't look into why he rebooted it. Perhaps he felt he had cornered himself or maybe could do things a bit better with his experience. I've been quite enjoying the reboot.

I need more isekai like this...just a straightforward slice of life, no heavy plot twists, and with a little bit of action spice. Feels good reading this after a tiring day of RL stuff. Thank you so much for the translator for the chapters 😁

The warmth felt after re reading... yeah though it feels lonely again once you finish it sigh

@nyaasar most of the people attending are adventurers, some are rank B or A, but most are rank C or less, so far, most adventurers he meets are commoners/low social status, the staff that will be working under him will also be attending the party, they are also commoners/low social status, from the expected 29 people, only 12 can be considered nobles/high status.
There is a bit of everything on the party.

So...I'm over here feeling bad for the kids. They're ill-equipped to be adventurers and just lost their toilet cleaning job. In my mind I was assuming that they'd be hired to work in the laundromat but it seems the merchant is providing those employees. Here's hoping we find out what happened to those kids since even though it wasn't ideal we kind of glossed over the fact that they have no way to make money again.

Fed-Kun's army
@lionfromnorth Nah, that'd be monster rabies.

And yet again we ask why he or anyone else should ever need to descend into the underdanks of the bowel house and why can't some slimes just live down there.

This story is so wholesome. And the art is super cute. I just want to hug them all especially Ryouma and the Dukes daughter. Theyre sooooo cute i hope theyre canon. I hope the kids arent fired and can work on the rough cleaning stage while ryouma cleans in detailed so both can get paid half half at least.

@Yabster_907 gasp i know right?? how dare they make something so good and gentle to soothe people's heart?? tsk tsk they shouldve made this story bloody, angst and about revenge like 90% of the genre out there. Nobody would like this kind of series unless theyre gentle and kind like a normal human does tsk tsk

Users who are viewing this thread