Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
ok so the part about the saint is both sad and informative. It really explains why people here are so clueless about anything health related and yet they didn't died.

Page 32 - Bottom right

Can someone link me the chapter where he goes all scary-mode?

Oh man the Saint annoyed me so much. The world was finally getting into hygiene and medicine and she comes in to undo everything. And whats worse is, when her power runs out, how many will die because they never had to deal with sickness?

Fed-Kun's army
@b4nji The closest would be chapter 23 the goblin extermination but they don't show him going dark but the ✨ are gone from his face shots so I guess that's equivalent to him going dark/serious mode.

Dex-chan lover
so basically when the saints power runs out....Humanity is fucked for they will all die to illnesses and other shit since they have zero immunity to it atm and zero knowledge about it either LMAO nice one saint girl

Fed-Kun's army
That Saint so fucked up in the head.
It will be one thing if her sacrifice will last forever, but no, it is not.
If she had that kind of power it will be nice if she just asks the god to let her power passed on to the most worthy every generation. There done!
No, need to rid the sickness completely when it will only last for a few hundred years.

Why did no one in the comment say anything about that Saionji guy? Poor guy literally went around the world just to get a taste of his home country... Thank goodness he succeded 😭

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame the saint she just wanted to help people. The gods practically let the other worlders come and do as they please, good or bad. As gods they should already know what effects people's desired powers/abilities might have on their world, if the want the world progress they should only allow progressive wishes

It's interesting that the author went with this route, which is plausible as it can affect Ryouma is his new body and new environment. I personally don't think it is a form a regression but an adaptation to the new variables. Neurologically, if the brain structure stays the same after migration, it won't affect Ryouma as much in the beginning (I can't put up good solution for fitting bigger brain to a smaller body, so there might be loss in neurons/memory). His new body's sensory input/output, body control, hormone levels etc could affect him in long term, and new environment that can affect him such as circle of community he interacts, food he eats, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
So the saint has put the world on a ticking time clock. Once it hits the metaphorical midnight, disease will unleash a wave of misery over the world. These people have no medical knowledge and likely weak immunity to many diseases. The people of this world have little concept of disease. It is going to cause a global crisis and chaos will break loose.

Group Leader
So medical knowledge was lost, and her saint powers in exchange for her body and literal soul being destroyed only lasted for about 400 years, and now we're back to square one where fecal deseases is a problem again. As the sayings goes:
"Necessity is the mother of invention." where the opposite is also true. Same reason why people will lose their accent or start to forget a language entirely if they don't use it often.
and:
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Yay! An explanation! Other isekai authors should take notes. Not only did this explain his thought process but it's explained something big and important that will affect the story later on. (I'm assuming disease will play an important role later)

Users who are viewing this thread