Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
Aaaa ryouma i wanna squish his cheekies. Ngl when the two siblings were admiring him i feel kinda proud like i'm his mom or something💀😭

Dex-chan lover
> This chapter was so bright.
There's sparkles everywhere, my eyes has been glittering while writing this comment....

Thanks for the chapter, but it could use a pass with a proofreader. Good chunk of homophone mixups like using shoot instead of chute or nobel instead of noble.

thank you for tranlasting and updating this chapter 😆i thought its gonna be much and much longer to see the next chapter!
i watch the anime and i keep screaming my favorite part in the manga are not showed in the anime 😢 the anime are too focused on romance between Ryouma and Eliaria 😐 this is from my perspective when watching the anime version.
Please stay safe and healthy dear translator (or scanlation) and Happy New Year to you 🙂

Another wholesome chapter 😭💕 This series is the equivalent of sitting in a cozy armchair with a book by the fireplace for me... Thank you for the new chapter ♥️

@Opelia I 100% agree i disliked the manga for the sole reason that it focused on one of the themes in this manga not and having everthing else as a backdrop. Although im happy it had an anime it missed lots of amazing scenes and key points that happened in this manga which i honestly wish it had brought up.

Dex-chan lover
My heart feels lighter. Once again such a sweet and fluffy experience.

Two more have been added to Ryuma's merry bunch.

Dex-chan lover
@ruth1ess He hasn't met him yet. The three main gods reference an alcohol god in Ch. 7, where he's told that other gods are also interested in him, and that Tekun gave him the alcohol blessing.

Yet another example of manga over anime.

Thanks for the chapter ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread