Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
Poles sticking out of a wall, whoever thought it was a good idea probably didn't watch the finale of Supernatural.

I stop watching the anime half way through cause I saw how much they butcher it (read the manga first and haven’t read the novel). So glad others in the comment are saying the same thing. Also those fade to black transition weren’t necessary and I found them to be annoying.

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad I watched the anime first before reading the manga

My enjoyment with the anime really was heightened when I watched it because I did not know about these details the manga has made yet
Now that I read the manga, it really does give another sense of enjoyment with the little explanations the anime did not give out

Staff
Super Moderator
@Steamarino maybe they waited for the anime to finish?
@DarkPrism dunno abot that but many titles were paused or had fewer releases in the past year. Very likely because of Corona. But I've also seen many times that the manga is paused while the anime is airing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
With just 11 pages of this chapter, I already know the Manga is much better the the Anime

Gosh ryouma is so cute.
Edit: i watched the anime after I read that there's an anime adaptation but tbh the manga is waaayyy better than the anime.

Wait, there's an anime adaptation of this? Am I so out of date that I don't notice stuff like this anymore?

I must watch it!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@HanabiMao Yes. its nowhere near as good though (personal opinion).

Then again, an anime of this during the "prologue arc" is pretty hard to do.

I have said this in every chapter but he is really cute. The mangaka conveyed such appeal nicely.

Since the manga updates slowly i would like to watch the anime for faster development but rereading the manga really shows certain t hings that arent shown in anime

haven't watch the anime yet. i will be kinda disappointed if its like ascendance of a bookworm, but i might still watch it for spoilers heh

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato

probably due to it potentially being only 1 season but the anime skipped out on some details like the slum kids, his age/mentality changing as revealed by that kid God, & the goblin fights like how it was fought.

Everything else is on point with the manga and is pretty enjoyable with an ending leaving potenal for a season 2 if they ever plan for one

Users who are viewing this thread