Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

tb

All those detail are what make this manga wholesome :') thanks for translation!
I ve been waiting it, since the anime really dull

@Wolvenworks It's too true. I honestly appreciate the scanlators' work, but I burst out laughing when the dwarf said:

"It's true there are a lot of Drawf craftmens!"

Double-page supporter
I love the depictions of the slimes in this manga whenever they're doing anything, like the one pouring the wine during the table setup.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
I understand that, it's just the stark difference between them having no personality and how they are in the manga.
It would have been better to either skip over them like they did with the exotic foods vendor, or over play the reactions.

Dex-chan lover
@onipuck now compare Youjo Senki's manga and anime because holy hell that anime is cringe. sure we get a lot of meme-worthy faces from ultra-sadist anime Tanya but the rest of the anime felt like an empty shell. and it's a pretty shit shell.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for continue to transalate this manga. I miss it so damn much!!!

"...their younger brother,..." So, this manga also got "localized" by this "stuff"

the anime skipped waaaaaay too much detail..

even though the anime beats the manga in progress, it's still not gonna beat the manga in details..

KZ6

@Verc the manga is still ahead, it’s just the scanlatprs are behind (nothing wrong with that, they are working for free and for OUR enjoyment so I think there’s nothing wrong with being behind), I never really watched the anime, just skipped through it since I read much more manga and LN than anime, so I don’t like rewatching stuff that I already know but yeah. Anime is ALWAYS going to skip out on details cuz it’s much shorter and high production budget with a limited time frame

Fed-Kun's army
On page 4 you wrote "nobel's child" instead of "noble's child" in the last panel.

Again on page 18.

On page 24 it should be "craftsmen" rather than "craftmens". On the same page, it should also be "But coming across good alcohol comes down to luck, which you can't do much about on your own." in the last panel.

On page 31 it should be "We will be sure not to bring shame to you nor the Takebayashi house, Ryouma-sama!" or something like that.

Given the frequency of small grammatical errors, I'd encourage you to run the chapters through a grammar checker online or something of the sort, since these are all the sorts of mistakes that such a thing would pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread