Kaname Date

I hate how the girl just gives in so fast, and I hate the fact that her mom is the one who caused this rollercoaster of NTR!

It's like the author decided halfway through he was going to make it NTR. When it first started Nagumo did amazing and made her cum over and over to the point where, when Kaname was exhausted and thought it was over for the night, he dragged her back into bed to go another few rounds. Then after the chapter with her mom, Nagumo's dick shrinks and he loses the ability to go more than one round.

Double-page supporter
CbWBuOW.jpg

as someone who enjoys NTR i find this a great hentai. Also this recent chapter was released raw on my birthday so an unintentional gift from Nagare Ippon. So yeah if you guys don´t like NTR don´t read things with the NTR tag

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author decided halfway through he was going to make it NTR. When it first started Nagumo did amazing and made her cum over and over to the point where, when Kaname was exhausted and thought it was over for the night, he dragged her back into bed to go another few rounds. Then after the chapter with her mom, Nagumo's dick shrinks and he loses the ability to go more than one round.
yeah it's so fucking funny and stupid

Dex-chan lover
I dont know what I was waiting, this a sex addiction manga with a NTR spiral, the best is the woman viewpoint

Dex-chan lover
This doujin is fucked up and amazing at the same time bruh

Users who are viewing this thread