Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 108 - Tekka’s Heart Racing Costume

Dex-chan lover
v16xruI.png
You are having pervert thoughts did you ? :smugnako:

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say this arc so far is pretty nice. Secondary characters show up and have their roles to play, but at the center there's still Kanan and Kyougi's relationship. It feels much better balanced compared to the past 50 chapters or so, where others were overtaking the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Kyougi is actually kinda goated. Surrounded by hot women who are literally throwing themselves on top of him and he still only has eyes for Kanan.

I have to say this arc so far is pretty nice. Secondary characters show up and have their roles to play, but at the center there's still Kanan and Kyougi's relationship. It feels much better balanced compared to the past 50 chapters or so, where others were overtaking the manga.
Author is still planning something with Jeanne

Dex-chan lover
Activate Dense MC mode
Run but trip by nothing and slide under Kanan-sama
I see it, and it was worth it!
This user is dead.

Dex-chan lover
What do you take me for?! Some kind of pervert?!
Well, considering you're a demon and that the other 99% percent of the cast are also degenerates, which includes 2 saintesses/angels, it would be a shocker that you're not one.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Wait... that costume reminds me of the manga where the bad girl is in love with the hero and that's the whole reason she joined an evil organization.
That's a good fuckin' manga

Users who are viewing this thread