Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 80 - Kanan meets the student council president

Dex-chan lover
New girl being human is still in doubt with how her hair looks like it has horns, or ears.
Literally what I wanted to say as well. I don't think she's human and she's probably the daughter of some other great demon like Ba'al or whatever that came to the human world.

Essentially guys, Kanan x Hyougi is currently a thing and the author pulled a backwards harem race challenge where the rest of the girls will try to break him up and get him for themselves (apart from Jeanne who wants Kanan to be happy with her so she's already a loser).

This started off amazing and I thought we would get to witness how Kanan falls in love and realises her feelings making their relationship to blossom into a proper lovers relationship... But no... That was too much to ask.

Dex-chan lover
I call the axe on this manga.
Behead those who believe in harem.
Vanilla supremacists rise up!

The rest of the school doesn't know that. The family just don't care, and Jeanne is aware but Kanan challenged her to compete with her so that one's her own damn fault.
I feel like the author conveniently forgets they're a couple and instead of focusing on that, is pushing this harem thing which just seems like a bunch of folks trying to break them up. There's still a lot of story to tell about them being a couple and yet I feel like the story just isn't bothering with that at all.

Of course, the author can tell the story they want to tell, I just feel like there's a lot of potential left on the table that doesn't need to be.

Users who are viewing this thread