Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 84 - Kanan and Tekka’s Swordsmanship

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that in ch 72 Kanan was moving at the speed of sound (actually probably faster) and doing some brat correction in less than 1/30 of a second.

Oh well, it's a comedy manga first (with a bit of romance once in a while), not a battle shonen.

Dex-chan lover
fA9gigT.png

they just don't make sticks like they used to ....

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the Prez is right. Kanan is just keeping him just in there from an outsider's perspective, where is he is just... there. Barely contributing, not really being developed. Kanan's gotten way too comfortable with the status quo, so I hope this kinda wakes her up that she needs to do more, instead of just rely on his goodwill.

Dex-chan lover
:haa: fuck no jutsu is not about fucking, it's about not giving a fuck anymore. Hence a virgin like me can use it

Fed-Kun's army
If this fight ends with the other girls backing off, I would love that. Just seems so ridiculous to add others, even Jeanne this late after meeting the families and all.
Bruh Jeanne also met her family too and even got their blessings

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love Kanan I really do but I'm sory Jeanne deserves the win also.. harem end is the only end!
Win?? Kyougi is ALREADY in a relationship. What's there to win?? A finished race? Also wasn't Jeanne rejected twice back to back, in her clean form while there were in Kanan's home?

Genuinely what win are we talking about?

This whole "re-addition" of Jeanne despite the established relationship and despite her getting rejected twice already, was done for reaction factor. It's not truly a race. And now president gets added for the exact same reason.

I don't see a real race here, just losing heroines being thrown to Hyougi x Kanan relationship as fodder for their character development.

I mean, the Prez is right. Kanan is just keeping him just in there from an outsider's perspective, where is he is just... there. Barely contributing, not really being developed. Kanan's gotten way too comfortable with the status quo, so I hope this kinda wakes her up that she needs to do more, instead of just rely on his goodwill.
Bruh, I am pretty sure they are dating and have met at least one part of the family. Not sure what more you expect from highschoolers

Dex-chan lover
But how did Jeanne suddenly become clean Jeanne, without soap?

Obviously she sweated all her toxins away, doing some godly cheerleading.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I am pretty sure they are dating and have met at least one part of the family. Not sure what more you expect from highschoolers
Then make it official to prevent these kinda misunderstandings? I know the whole disciplinary committee thing makes it a bit hard, but there are no "rules" preventing them from being official, it's all Kanan's fear of stigma, which has led to this.

Hope it's a lesson to her.

Fed-Kun's army
Win?? Kyougi is ALREADY in a relationship. What's there to win?? A finished race? Also wasn't Jeanne rejected twice back to back, in her clean form while there were in Kanan's home?

Genuinely what win are we talking about?

This whole "re-addition" of Jeanne despite the established relationship and despite her getting rejected twice already, was done for reaction factor. It's not truly a race. And now president gets added for the exact same reason.

I don't see a real race here, just losing heroines being thrown to Hyougi x Kanan relationship as fodder for their character development.
I feel like half of the love triangles and harems in mangas are just this, which makes it doubly frustrating to read because it feels pointless and drawn out. Easily one of the worst tropes that animes use.

Users who are viewing this thread