Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 93 - Jeanne’s Exclusive Date

Dex-chan lover
My desire for the chapter is that the author will subvert our expectations & those delinquents are either staff members or bowling enthusiasts that help them get better at the game. Didn't expect a Jeanne date chapter but happy Jeanne always brings a smile to my face. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest thing was that harem tag man, I really enjoyed the OG storyline of it just being Kanan and MC.
Yeah, sadly seems like it is time to let go and enjoy this for what it is. Generic harem brainmush with a loser MC #1000. And that is okay, if the author so chooses.
Dude was spineless and almost a background character in how he behaved but never did he get swayed and flirt up the other cast members. I unironically liked him. This chapter has him all in on abandoning his own ship multiple times. Lost all respect for him and the main "relationship". This truly is fanservice only now.

Hope author goes all in on hentai after this, tho :meguupog::meguupog: would be a possibility if they already get bored of and abandoned their own proper story after 80 chapters

Dex-chan lover
h0nUPfO.png

kyougi is definitely feeling terrible currently.
also the gang is probably just a bunch of nice guys

You can clearly see the difference:
Kanan - gets invited by Kyougi on a date because it's natrual since they're a couple.
Jeanne - screams, stomps on the ground and demands everyone else accomodates her third wheel. Doesn't even ask if Kyougi wants to go on a date with her.

Really, a girl who throws a tantrum and has the gall to feel entitled to going on a date with another girl's boyfriend. She's beyond selfish.
And to top it all off, the author had to make Kanan extra stupid to fall for Ami's guilt trip.
The whole world had to bend over backwards for this stupid scenario to take place.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I really hate the harm change. The story used to be far better when it was just those 2 and their hijinks, it is especially frustrating as the name of the Manga is Kanan so like all of this is a waste.

With that said, my money is on those 2 gangsters are actually bowling players who were just miffed that she just almost broke the bowling alley with her crap throw just now! :meguusmug:
So they will just teach her for real how to play the game. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread