Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 89 - Jeanne’s Declaration of War

Dex-chan lover
Guess the haremfication is 100% done and confirmed, unlucky. Pages 8+9 sealed off any possibility of him not turning full on spineless harem protag, meh.

Actually despise him and Jeanne now after these two pages. Dude was passive but devoted for ~80 chapters. Jeanne had a innocent but cute puppy love. Dunno why both had to change NOW and under these circumstances. This isn't even fun anymore, just evil towards Kanan as it just wasn't that type of series..
harem sells. and there were already hot side characters in the manga. the author took advantage of it. simple as.

it probably won't do a legit harem ending though, it'll end with kanan (or with a total copout ending).

i personally don't care. it's not like you're reading high art here. the story was always average at best, everyone comes here for the incredibly well drawn raunchy art and interesting character designs. i love the saints eyes tho even that's becoming a cliche nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
That doggy house is bigger in the inside, like a discount TARDIS

Jeane what happened to the harem ending? i dislike this whole NTR business you are starting now, Kanan already has her whole family for that!

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie but the inside looks rather spacious and Jeanne made it look really cozy too.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
idk why some of you were expecting some grapes of wrath type writing let the guy get his bag and enjoy the art and very low stakes story. i don't see anything lost in more female designs and personalities clashing with the main cast and im looking forward to more work from nonco
I am pretty fine with this because kanan is indeed lacking initiative. But well.. it's understandable because there is manga that got annoying because there is love rival ('komi-san komyushou desu' because of manbagi's plot)

Dex-chan lover
Jeanne doesn't need to take Kyougi to heaven.
It already exists within that fluffy chest of hers.
:smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
GDEsJtX.png

Kyougi with a reasonable reaction

Dex-chan lover
Why is this even here? It feels bad all around, it's strait up NTR with the old lover watching from the sidelines. At least she was standing and not sitting on a Sofa right? But seriously, he's even trying to explain how he's already in love and her response is insane to me. I was waiting for the MC to push her away with a serious look to try and explain how twisted and wrong her logic is but it was just played as another lucky pervert moment.

I hate this :(. Why does this need to be here
It's been weeks and you still don't know what NTR is. Fucking clown shoes.

On to the chapter: bring on more girls and more art for the girls.

Dex-chan lover
How do you write a steadfast "only one girl for me" character and THEN put him in this position? I still think this is the dumbest plotline going this route with Jeanne. Already had the family meetings and everything.

Dex-chan lover
this will be the FMC win with the other girls as mistresses. in other words, harem end. probably :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
This series needs a reboot as a harem. Author can't stop drawing hot girls for some reason and can't abandon them.

Users who are viewing this thread