Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - Miel’s Stress Relief Streaming

Dex-chan lover
Gay sex ain't really ntr to me ngl cuz she ain't even gonna get pregnant anyway so he got nothing to lose 🥱

A gigantic spiky dildo can just bring pain and no sperm so

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why every single member of kanan family has ahego expression.

Dex-chan lover
Um, sweetie? That's not NTR, that's incest hunny.

"You keep using that word. But it doesn't meant what you think it does."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah can't wait for the approval arc to be over
Sorry bro, after second lil sis he needs approval from the father, by the time this arc is over, it would have taken half of the current run manga. And then the arc of them moving to the human world and its shenanigans will start

Why I always forget that nonco always made characters with screw loose in their head

Dex-chan lover
More like this whole arc has gotten boring and stale. The overbearing sis-con/bro-con/parent/friend trope where you have to prove yourself to someone other than the love interest is already annoying in most romcoms already. The only thing they're doing different here is we get it four times in a row, and each chapter about it drags on more than it needs to.

19 chapters have been about it so far and we're only halfway done with gaining approval. By the time things are all said and done actually more than half of the translated chapters will be of this arc. I just want the focus to go back to the two of them and have them progress.
Again thats fine if you don’t like it but it’s fun and new so either stop complaining or go read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread