Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - Miel’s Stress Relief Streaming

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, but like between all of her family trying to ntr her and her boyfriend, like can we move the story along from this arc already with the two mc's, it has way overstayed its welcome. Almost half the manga is them in the demon realm with her annoying siblings.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, but like between all of her family trying to ntr her and her boyfriend, like can we move the story along from this arc already with the two mc's, it has way overstayed its welcome. Almost half the manga is them in the demon realm with her annoying siblings.
yeah and it's been great, manga doing something different than the norm of slice of life rom com and all you all want it to go back to doing the exact same thing all other rom coms do... you people are wierd

Dex-chan lover
people is indeed weird. If it was repetitive and unexplained plot hole I could understand, but complaining about the unbalance is new to me.

Dex-chan lover
yeah and it's been great, manga doing something different than the norm of slice of life rom com and all you all want it to go back to doing the exact same thing all other rom coms do... you people are wierd
More like this whole arc has gotten boring and stale. The overbearing sis-con/bro-con/parent/friend trope where you have to prove yourself to someone other than the love interest is already annoying in most romcoms already. The only thing they're doing different here is we get it four times in a row, and each chapter about it drags on more than it needs to.

19 chapters have been about it so far and we're only halfway done with gaining approval. By the time things are all said and done actually more than half of the translated chapters will be of this arc. I just want the focus to go back to the two of them and have them progress.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kanan's got insane sister charisma to have two overlapping possessive imoutos

Dex-chan lover
So she's the type that would protect someone she loves with sex eh? Girl, you are gonna regret it. Cuz you about to for fall him soon.

Dex-chan lover
The author sure likes to bring to bring NTR into the fold. Apparently they did hentai or at least a panel of it in some collection that I do not have the numbers for. Thanks for the translations.
I mean... the artstyle definetly fits

Dex-chan lover
The author sure likes to bring to bring NTR into the fold. Apparently they did hentai or at least a panel of it in some collection that I do not have the numbers for. Thanks for the translations.
Say sike right now :qq:

Dex-chan lover
d0BHAaZ.png

Poor guy he just can't get a break

Users who are viewing this thread